Our greatest wish is to respect the health
and safety of our staff and customers
- See Covid-19 signage located throughout the resort regarding social distancing.
- All surfaces are sanitized frequently throughout the day including high traffic areas, public restrooms, and door handles.
- Automated hand-sanitizer stations are available in highly-visible areas throughout the resort.
- All guests must wash their hands frequently and for a minimum of 45 seconds.
- The colonial 1920s Rowena’s Inn on the River is closed.
- Cabins are fully sanitized and will remain vacant between room stays allowing for deep cleaning.
- Reduced cabin inventory is available: 1-bedroom rustic classic cabins and 1, 2, and 3-bedroom luxury nature series cabins
- Guests can be texted their cabin door code to drive directly to their unit, thereby avoiding the Lobby.
- For food and beverage, see the Clubhouse Restaurant section.
- The eagle forest trail is open to walk.
- The outdoor pool is closed by the order of Fraser Health until further notice.
- We will not be hosting anyone who has been diagnosed with the virus nor the people they reside with. For current bookings, anyone suspecting they may be infected is to notify us immediately. We will gladly reschedule their visit at a later date. All guests are required to complete a Guest Health Screening Form. Please open this form, save with your answers and email it to email@example.com
Sandpiper Golf Course
- Tee times are now booked online via our ‘book a tee time’ page and pre-paid via Paypal. See our entire policy.
- Tee time intervals are spaced to allow for adequate social distancing measures.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your tee time and depart as soon as your game is over. No loitering is allowed.
- We are only accepting credit and debit card payments to reduce hand-to-hand contact in the Pro Shop. Tap payment is preferred.
- Cancellation or Tee Time Change Policy
- You can re-book “move” your pre-paid tee time to a future date.
- You can cancel your pre-paid tee time and a full value rain cheque will be issued and held at the pro shop for a future visit with no expiry. (valid for the originally paid value). If you require a change to your prepaid tee time please contact the pro shop.
No cash refunds will be issued.
These measures have been put in place for your safety and our staff. We thank-you in advance for your cooperation. Inquires can be emailed to GM@sandpiperresort.ca
The course is out in fresh air and we are fortunate to be located in a forested setting. We advocate that golf is excellent for one’s mental health.
- We are open seven days a week. See our hours of operation.
- We are continuing to offer take-out service and dine-in. See our menu.
- Brunch service is cancelled.
- No more than six people can be seated together.RESERVATIONS:
- Inn guests are given first priority, followed by first-come, first-served for everyone else.
- To make a reservation, please call 604.491.9079.
- For specialty requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all event inquiries, please contact email@example.com
- We reserve the right to conduct a temperature check and refuse service if showing signs of a high temperature. See our Work Safe policy below.
- Patrons must remain a distance of 6 feet away from other diners at neighboring tables or while waiting to be seated unless a physical barrier is available. Even if diners at a table know diners at another table each table must be 6 feet away unless a physical barrier is used.
- Patrons must remain in their assigned seats unless using the washroom facilities, a self serve station, or they are leaving the premises. Patrons may not wander around the premises, congregate or interact with other tables.
- Packaged liquor sales are available with take-out orders only.
- All orders can be picked up in a no-contact spot outside the restaurant’s main doors.
- Cabin guests can charge directly to their accounts.
- We are only accepting credit and debit card payments from take-out guests.
Our team is regularly receiving updates from provincial golf, health, and tourism authorities and will continue to follow recommended measures, protocols, and health guidelines to maximize overall safety.
As a low traffic ‘off the beaten path’ resort, we are located one to two hours from urban centres, amidst the Harrison River shoreline and coastal mountains. We focus on health and wellness and nature-driven activities. The Fraser Valley and Harrison region continues to be a safe travel destination.
Please contact our team should you have any further questions at firstname.lastname@example.org