Our greatest wish is to respect the health
and safety of our staff and customers
Effective as of July 1, 2021:
While we have always maintained high sanitation procedures, based on provincial and federal government recommendations and orders, we are strictly adhering to our Disease Communicable Plan.
- All staff are behind plexi-glass partitions.
- All guests, over 12 years of age, are recommended to wear masks in all indoor spaces.
- See our Covid-19 signage located throughout the resort regarding social distancing.
- All surfaces are sanitized frequently throughout the day.
- Automated hand-sanitizer stations are available in highly-visible areas throughout the resort.
- All staff and guests must wash their hands frequently and for a minimum of 45 seconds.
- The colonial 1920s Rowena’s Inn on the River is open.
- Cabins are sanitized between room stays.
- Reduced cabin inventory is available: 1-bedroom rustic classic cabins and 1, 2, and 3-bedroom luxury nature series cabins
- Guests can be texted their cabin door code to drive directly to their unit. A Contact Tracing form must be completed and submitted to Front Desk.
- For food and beverage, see the Clubhouse Restaurant section.
- The eagle forest trail is open to explore. Please see this page.
- The outdoor pool is closed by the order of Fraser Health.
- For current bookings, anyone suspecting they may be infected is to notify us immediately. We will gladly reschedule their visit at a later date. All guests are required to complete and submit the Online Guest Health Screening Form.
Sandpiper Golf Course
- Tee times must be booked online via our ‘book a tee time’ page and pre-paid via Paypal. See our entire policy.
- Tee time intervals are spaced to allow for adequate social distancing measures.
- Cancellation or Tee Time Change Policy
- You can re-book “move” your pre-paid tee time to a future date.
- You can cancel your pre-paid tee time and a full value rain cheque will be issued and held at the pro shop for a future visit with no expiry. (valid for the originally paid value). If you require a change to your prepaid tee time please contact the pro shop.
- No cash refunds will be issued.
These measures have been put in place for your safety and our staff. We thank-you in advance for your cooperation. Inquires can be emailed to GM@sandpiperresort.ca
- Social distancing is recommended in the Pro Shop and Lobby area.
- Management reserves the right to ask anyone not practicing social distancing to leave the resort without compensation.
- It is recommended that golfers do not touch golf pins, exchange scorecards, tees, balls, markers etc. Bunker rakes are removed.
- Hours of operation are from dawn to dusk seven days a week.
River’s Edge Clubhouse Restaurant
- We are open seven days a week. See our hours of operation.
- We are continuing to offer take-out and dine-in service. See our menus.
- Our new food trailer (Piper’s Pit Stop) and outdoor picnic tables have returned . (Note: hours may vary. Please call Clubhouse to confirm)
- A la carte brunch is available each Sunday. Buffet brunch is paused.
- Group limits are now removed but mingling between tables is not allowed. Plexi-glass barriers remain in place.
- Cabin guests can charge directly to their accounts.
- Accommodation guests are given first priority, followed by first-come, first-served for everyone else.
- For specialty requests, please email email@example.com or call 604.491.9079
- For all event inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
As a low traffic ‘off the beaten path’ resort, we are located one to two hours from urban centres, amidst the Harrison River shoreline and coastal mountains. We focus on health and wellness and nature-driven activities. The Fraser Valley and Harrison region continues to be a safe travel destination.
Please contact our team should you have any further questions at email@example.com