Our greatest wish is to respect the health
and safety of our staff and customers
While we have always maintained high sanitation procedures, based on provincial and federal government recommendations and orders, we are strictly adhering to public health orders:
- All staff are behind plexi-glass partitions and/or wearing masks.
- All guests must wear masks in all indoor spaces.
- See our Covid-19 signage located throughout the resort regarding social distancing of at least 6 ft.
- All surfaces are sanitized frequently throughout the day.
- Automated hand-sanitizer stations are available in highly-visible areas throughout the resort.
- All guests must wash their hands frequently and for a minimum of 45 seconds.
- All staff and contractors are, pro-actively, having their temperature checked throughout the day and are wearing masks.
- The colonial 1920s Rowena’s Inn on the River is closed.
- Cabins are deeply sanitized between room stays.
- Reduced cabin inventory is available: 1-bedroom rustic classic cabins and 1, 2, and 3-bedroom luxury nature series cabins
- Only members of the same covid bubble may travel together until our provincial public health order states otherwise.
- Guests can be texted their cabin door code to drive directly to their unit. A Contact Tracing form must be completed and submitted to Front Desk.
- For food and beverage, see the Clubhouse Restaurant section.
- The eagle forest trail is open to explore. Please see this page.
- The outdoor pool is closed by the order of Fraser Health until further notice.
- We will not be hosting anyone who has been diagnosed with the virus nor the people they have been in contact with. For current bookings, anyone suspecting they may be infected is to notify us immediately. We will gladly reschedule their visit at a later date. All guests are required to complete and submit the Online Guest Health Screening Form.
Sandpiper Golf Course
- Only members of the same covid bubble are to golf together.
- Tee times must be booked online via our ‘book a tee time’ page and pre-paid via Paypal. See our entire policy.
- Tee time intervals are spaced to allow for adequate social distancing measures.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your tee time and depart as soon as your game is over. No loitering is allowed.
- We are only accepting credit and debit card payments to reduce hand-to-hand contact in the Pro Shop. Tap payment is preferred.
- Cancellation or Tee Time Change Policy
- You can re-book “move” your pre-paid tee time to a future date.
- You can cancel your pre-paid tee time and a full value rain cheque will be issued and held at the pro shop for a future visit with no expiry. (valid for the originally paid value). If you require a change to your prepaid tee time please contact the pro shop.
No cash refunds will be issued.
These measures have been put in place for your safety and our staff. We thank-you in advance for your cooperation. Inquires can be emailed to GM@sandpiperresort.ca
- A restricted number of people will be allowed in the Lobby/Pro Shop area at once and social distancing of a minimum of 6 feet will be enforced at all times. Masks must be worn.
- Management reserves the right to ask anyone not practicing social distancing to leave the resort without compensation.
- Power carts are available for two riders from the same Covid-19 bubble and must be reserved at the time of booking.
- No rental clubs or beverage carts are available for use.
- No handshaking. Please wave hello.
- Golfers are not to touch golf pins, exchange scorecards, tees, balls, markers etc. Bunker rakes are removed.
- Hours of operation are from dawn to dusk seven days a week.
- See Clubhouse Restaurant Menu for food & beverage options.
The course is out in fresh air and we are fortunate to be located in a forested setting. We advocate that golf is excellent for one’s mental health.
River’s Edge Clubhouse Restaurant
- We are open seven days a week. See our hours of operation.
- We are continuing to offer take-out service and dine-in on our patio. See our menu.
- Only outdoor seating is permitted at this time. Please bundle up if choosing to dine on our patio as fresh air will be freely flowing through the area.
- Our new food truck will return this spring and is located beside the River’s Edge Clubhouse. (Note: hours may vary. Please call Clubhouse to confirm)
- Brunch service is cancelled at this time.
- No more than six people, from the same covid bubble, can be seated together. All diners must wear masks upon entering the restaurant and may only remove them while eating and drinking.
- Accomodation guests are given first priority, followed by first-come, first-served for everyone else.
- To make a reservation, please call 604.491.9079.
- For specialty requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all event inquiries, please contact email@example.com
- We reserve the right to conduct a temperature check and refuse service if showing signs of illness. See our Work Safe policy below.
- Staff wash their hands frequently and are wearing masks.
- Patrons must remain a distance of 6 feet away from other diners at neighboring tables or while waiting to be seated unless a physical barrier is available. Even if diners at a table know diners at another table each table must be 6 feet away unless a physical barrier is used.
- Patrons must remain in their assigned seats unless using the washroom facilities, a self serve station, or they are leaving the premises. Patrons may not wander around the premises, congregate or interact with other tables.
- Packaged liquor sales are available with take-out orders only.
- All orders can be picked up in a no-contact spot outside the restaurant’s main doors.
- Cabin guests can charge directly to their accounts.
- We are only accepting credit and debit card payments from take-out guests.
Our team is regularly receiving updates from provincial golf, health, and tourism authorities and will continue to follow recommended measures, protocols, and health guidelines to maximize overall safety.
As a low traffic ‘off the beaten path’ resort, we are located one to two hours from urban centres, amidst the Harrison River shoreline and coastal mountains. We focus on health and wellness and nature-driven activities. The Fraser Valley and Harrison region continues to be a safe travel destination.
Please contact our team should you have any further questions at firstname.lastname@example.org