- Must have a Class 5 Driver’s License.
- Possess in-depth skills and knowledge of all kitchen operations
- Possess strong communication, organizational, training, and relationship skills.
- Experience with training, basic financial management, and customer service
- A true desire to exceed guest expectations in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of producing a consistent product in a timely manner
- Some culinary education and on-the-job training
- Hands-on strong leader
- Plan, organize, control, and direct food and beverage staff to prepare high quality and consistent foods
- Communicate with staff and management to ensure operational needs are met.
- Attend operational meetings to ensure effective streamlined operations between departments.
- Proficient in multiple cuisines
- Menu development
- Coordinate with the Executive Chef on products orders and pricing.
- Maintain procedures to ensure the security and proper storing of food, beverages, and equipment.
- Ensure consistent inventory with minimized waste.
- Monitor and control food costs.
- Complete month-end inventory.
- Uphold safety, sanitation, and maintenance procedures with kitchen equipment.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position clearly stated in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their submissions; however, only candidates who have been selected for further consideration will be contacted.