- Professional attitude
- Warm and friendly manner that is welcoming to guests
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work independently but must also be a team player
- Strong ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible, reliable and punctual
- Certification: Serving it Right and Food Safe
- Serving guests at weddings, corporate events, charitable benefits, and golf tournaments
- Set up and break down for all events
- Flexibility to work Monday to Sunday including Statutory Holidays
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com with the position clearly stated in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their submissions; however, only candidates who have been selected for further consideration will be contacted.