On Course Food & Beverage Attendant – Sandpiper Golf Course
- Keeping an inventory sheet of food and beverage items in addition to gathering cups, lids, stir sticks, napkins, etc.
- Use a radio to communicate with golf staff
- Cleaning the cart, equipment, and utensils and returning the inventory at the end of the day
- Break up cardboard boxes and bring them to the cardboard container outside of Rowena’s Inn
- Ensure that the barn is in order before leaving and park the Beverage Cart back in the barn with the drain hose in the drain pipe
- Cash out at the Pro Shop and drop your deposit off at The Clubhouse Restaurant
- Require Serving it Right certification
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position clearly stated in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their submissions; however, only candidates who have been selected for further consideration will be contacted.