On Course Food & Beverage Attendant (part-time and full-time)
- Professional attitude.
- Warm and friendly mannerism.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Must be friendly and courteous at all times.
- A team player and able to work independently.
- Flexible, reliable, and punctual.
- Expected to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Certification: Serving It Right and Food Safe.
- Simple food and beverage preparation.
- Monitor inventory.
- Beginning of Day: prepare the utility vehicle with food and supplies, such as cups, lids, and napkins.
- End of day: return inventory, recycle as required, clean the utility vehicle, and cash out at the River’s Edge Clubhouse Restaurant
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com with the position clearly stated in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their submissions; however, only candidates who have been selected for further consideration will be contacted.