Front Desk Attendant (full-time and part-time)
- Manage Guest Services ensuring a high level of professionalism
- Personable and charismatic personality that is welcoming to guests
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and independently while also being a team player
- Possess a strong ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible, reliable, and punctual
- Organized and systematic
- Perform Front Desk operations, ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Review room availability, blocked periods, and special requests.
- Familiarity with yield management.
- Process payment transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Handle guest complaints with grace and patience.
- Flexibility required to work Monday to Sunday, including Statutory Holidays.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com with the position clearly stated in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their submissions; however, only candidates who have been selected for further consideration will be contacted.