Front Desk Attendant (Seasonal Part-time)
- Manage guest services ensuring a high level of professionalism
- Personable and charismatic personality that is welcoming to guests
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and independently while also being a team player
- Possess a strong ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible, reliable and punctual
- Organized and systematic
- Perform Front Desk operations. Insuring policies and procedures are adhered to
- Review room availability, blocked periods and special requests
- Demonstrate the concept of yield management
- Process payment transactions accurately and efficiently
- Handle guest complaints with grace and patience
- Available seven days a week including Statutory holidays
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com with the position clearly stated in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their submissions; however, only candidates who have been selected for further consideration will be contacted.