Golf Course Maintenance Staff (seasonal part-time and full-time)
- Ability to lift and move objects, weighing up to 60 pounds
- Ability to operate small and large equipment, such as backpack blowers, weed-eaters and ride-on mowers
- Familiarity with golf course groundskeeping and landscaping is an asset
- Desire to be a team player and communicate effectively
- Performing general labour duties associated with daily golf course maintenance as directed by the Superintendent
- Perform various groundskeeping and landscaping tasks
- Must maintain a clean work area and wash equipment
- Daily record-keeping
- Daily shifts require an early start time
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com with the position clearly stated in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their submissions; however, only candidates who have been selected for further consideration will be contacted.