Line Cook / Short order Cook
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational Skills
- Adherence to resort specifications
- Basic food handling and preparation knowledge
- Works well under pressure
- Reliable, punctual, and flexible
- High tolerance for repetition.
- Accurately and efficiently cook meats, fish, vegetables, soups, and other foods in a variety of kitchen equipment
- Prepares and portions food products prior to cooking.
- Plates and garnishes
- Prepares items for broiling, grilling, frying, sautéing or other cooking methods by portioning, battering, breading, seasoning, and/or marinating.
- Complies with standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards, and kitchen policies and procedures. ƒ
- Stocks and maintains sufficient food levels
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com
We offer competitive wages and opportunities for advancement.
We thank all applicants for their submissions; however, only candidates who have been selected for further consideration will be contacted.