Maintenance Grounds Person
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
- Able to communicate clearly and professionally with supervisors, the management team, and resort guests
- Ability to lift or move objects weighing up to 60 pounds
- Having strong knowledge and/or the ability to play the game of golf
- Previous golf course or related experience
- Performing general labour duties associated with daily golf course maintenance
- Learn and perform various mowing tasks
- Assist senior staff and Supervisors with any and all related work involving capital projects
- Shop area clean-up
- Required daily record-keeping
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position clearly stated in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their submissions; however, only candidates who have been selected for further consideration will be contacted.