Prep Cook/Dishwasher (part-time and full-time)
- Strives to learn to improve cooking skills and expands knowledge about food products and techniques.
- Some kitchen experience helpful, but not required
- Professional communication skills
- Ability to take direction, work in a team environment, and function effectively under pressure
- Must be able to work nights and weekends
- Proficiently being able to utilize a wide range of kitchen tools including proper knife handling.
- Food preparation, chopping vegetables, making salads, and creating entrees
- Ensuring that food is properly stored
- Performing kitchen maintenance, emptying the trash, mopping floors, and washing dishes.
- Learns and adheres to the designated cooking methods to assist in preparing menu items consistently
- Assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of the kitchen and all storage areas
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com with the position clearly stated in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their submissions; however, only candidates who have been selected for further consideration will be contacted.