Servers and Bartenders
Hiring servers and a bartender during our busy summer season at Clubhouse Restaurant. These are great positions for anyone looking to enhance their Food and Beverage knowledge and skills.
Must have the following attributes:
- Professional attitude.
- Warm and friendly mannerism.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Must be friendly and courteous at all times.
- A team player but able to work independently.
- Flexible, reliable, and punctual.
- Stamina: Expected to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Certification: Serving It Right and Food Safe.
Servers will server Rowena’s Inn guests and Sandpiper golfers at the restaurant and on the patio. Bartenders may also be expected to serve guests but will also be required to be at least 19 years of age, make beverages for guests and service staff, and keep a clean and orderly bar area. Servers and bartenders must be available weekdays, weekends and holidays for various shifts, particularly during the months of April through October. Previous experience is an asset.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position clearly stated in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their submissions; however, only candidates who have been selected for further consideration will be contacted.