- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent relationships with businesses and charities throughout the Lower Mainland
- Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- A proven track of success in a fast-paced administrative role
- Take initiative and are proactive. Believe in exceeding expectations.
- Excellent multi-tasking and organization skills
- Adaptable and positive. Team-player.
- Second language is an asset (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Golf industry experience is an asset
- Two to five years of relevant experience.
- Assist the Events Manager and Golf Manager with sales outreach and customer relations
- Arrange resort visits and schedule with Events and Golf Management
- Work with the Marketing and PR Manager as required for digital marketing campaigns
- Perform administrative duties, including managing contracts and entering data into the CRM
- Compile bi-weekly reports, monitoring sales activities
Must have your own reliable vehicle, a Class 5 License with a clean driver’s abstract, and be willing to drive within a 50km radius. Wage will commensurate with experience.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com with the position clearly stated in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their submissions; however, only candidates who have been selected for further consideration will be contacted.