Sandpiper Pro Shop Attendants
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be a team player
- Personable and customer service oriented
- Reliable and dependable
- Golfing background would be an asset
- Must be 19 years of age
- Provide excellent customer service through selling product, managing the tee-sheet and answering the phone, etc.
- Provide supervision and assistance to Back Shop staff.
- Provide assistance to on course marshals and players assistants.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the Pro Shop at all times.
- Assist with merchandising and maintaining product displays, including re-stocking.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are being followed.
- Maintain employment in a safe manner.
- Work as a team member and assist other Pro Shop staff when needed.
- Execute other tasks as directed by the Head Professional
*Students are welcome to apply
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position clearly stated in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their submissions; however, only candidates who have been selected for further consideration will be contacted.